In that place are not at all precise meat rules with respect to population by fibromyalgia only in that place are 7 aliment groups to ponder avoiding to improve your life.
- Aspartame (NutraSweet) be possible to exasperate hurt. Other fictitious sweeteners of the like kind in the same manner with splenda, saccharin, and stevia work not see the light to esteem the sort meaning viewed like aspartame.
- Provisions additives including MSG (monosodium glutamate) and nitrates have power to quicken hurt.
- Flatter, fructose, and mere carbohydrates. In that place is not at all obvious show that keen out single-minded carbohydrates like sweeten, become firm, or white aliment determination possess every impinging attached fibromyalgia. That which it have power to translate is make less symptoms of deep-seated barm contagium, support bring to want fatigue and some of the related pain.
- Caffeine including coffee, tea, colas, and chocolate are false sources of energy that quickly exacerbate fatigue. It’s recommended that coffee, chocolate, soda and alcohol be completely eliminated from the diet.
- Yeast and gluten. Yeast is suspected of fostering overgrowth of the yeast fungus which may cause or exacerbate joint and muscle pain. Gluten intolerance results in a variety of stomach ailments and other digestive problems and is also associated with fatigue in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Dairy products do contain calcium to build bones and protein to build muscle but some people with fibromyalgia may experience and increase in symptoms from consuming dairy products.
- Nightshade Plants: Tomatoes, chili and bell peppers, potatoes, and eggplant are nutritious plants that some believe trigger flares of various types of arthritis, including fibromyalgia.
Listed below are the foods I eat on my current diet to avoid fibromyalgia and pain problems. It isn’t exactly the same as any standard medical or alternative health diet. This is just the diet I have created for myself through trial and error that when I follow, helps me to feel pretty good. It is kind of a mix of principles that worked for me that I found in Ayurvedic, the South Beach, Sugar Busters and Paleodiet
Meat, Poultry, Fish – preferably organic. For meat I eat it stir fried, baked, broiled, steamed, poached, cooked in the crock pot, and roasted on my home rotisserie.
- Lean beef
- Lean pork
- Nitrite free bacon
- Broth made from whole parts of meat like a whole chicken leg with tendons, ligament and bones)
Dairy (small amounts)
- Yogurt – Mountain High brand.
- Macadamia nuts
- Sunflower seeds
- Nut Butters
- Brazil nuts
- Kidney beans
- Pinto beans
- Refried beans made with small amounts of lard seems to be especially good
- Garbanzo beans
- Black beans
Fruit – (limited amounts)
- Cooked tomatoes
- Applesauce without sugar
- Coconut and coconut milk
Grains – I try to limit these
- Al dente pasta – made from refined wheat, spelt, or rice
- Tortillas – corn and wheat
Vegetables – I eat lots of cooked vegetables, especially in soup. Some of my favorites are:
- Green Beans
- Peppers – red, green, yellow and orange
- Potatoes, yams, sweet potatoes
- Recent research has shown that vinegar is good for lowering blood sugar levels and keeping the stomach slightly acidic, which for me I think helps with food absorption.