- Bitterness – The dolor of fibromyalgia has nay boundaries. Perfectly ofttimes, the disquiet and consistence are worse in the forenoon and you may mischief greater degree in muscle groups that are used repetitively. Folks through Fibromyalgia S feel pain deep-seated widespread punishment, that have power to subsist described because fervid,pulsating, shooting, or stabbing, Hard areas repeatedly embody the upper back, shoulders, neck, the ungentlemanly back, and other areas on every side the joints. Crowd men volition reply, "I give pain to total throughout."
- Hardship - (likewise called exhaustion, coma, dulness, debility, languor, and listlessness) is a condition of awareness describing a pass over of afflictions, usually associated by material and/or intellectual weakness, admitting varying from a whole magnificence of torpor to a especial work-induced feverish excitement in the limits of single in kind’s muscles. Natural weary is the being unable to tarry functioning at the make horizontal of united’s regular abilities.It is widespread in everyday life, further usually becomes especially worthy of notice for the period of weighty pain. Intellectual fatigue, on the other hand, rather manifests in somnolence (sleepiness).
This symptom can be mild in some patients and yet incapacitating in others. The fatigue has been described as "brain fatigue" in which patients feel totally drained of energy. Many patients depict this situation by saying that they feel as though their arms and legs are tied to concrete blocks, and they have difficulty concentrating. Most people with Fibromyalgia S complain of fatigue. It can be profound, interfering with all daily activities.
- Sleepdisorder – is a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of a person . Some sleep disorders are serious enough to interfere with normal physical, mental and emotional functioning. A test commonly ordered for some sleep disorders is the polysomnography. Most fibromyalgia patients have an associated sleep disorder called the alpha-EEG anomaly. This condition was uncovered in a sleep lab with the aid of a machine which recorded the brain waves of patients during sleep. Researchers found that fibromyalgia syndrome patients could fall asleep without much trouble, but their deep level (or stage 4) sleep was constantly interrupted by bursts of awake-like brain activity.). The sleep pattern for clinically depressed patients is distinctly different from that found in Fibromyalgia S or CFS.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome - It is a functional bowel disorder characterized by chronic abdominal pain, discomfort, bloating, and alteration of bowel habits in the absence of any detectable organic cause. In some cases, the symptoms are relieved by bowel movements. Constipation, diarrhoea, frequent abdominal pain, abdominal gas and nausea represents symptoms frequently found in roughly 40% to 70% of fibromyalgia patients.
- Chronic headaches – Recurrent migraine or tension-type headaches are seen in about 50% of fibromyalgia patients and can pose as a major problem in coping for this patient group.
- Temporo-mandibular Joint Dysfunction Syndrome – is an umbrella term covering acute or chronic inflammation of the temporomandibular joint, which connects the mandible to the skull.This syndrome, sometimes referred to as TMJD, causes tremendous face and head pain in one quarter of Fibromyalgia S patients. However, a
1997 report indicates that as many as 90% of fibromyalgia patients may have jaw and facial tenderness that could produce, at least intermittently, symptoms of TMJD. Most of the problems associated with this condition are thought to be related to the muscles and ligaments surrounding the joint and not necessarily the joint itself.
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity Syndrome – Sensitivities to odours, noise, bright lights, medications and various foods is common in roughly 50% of Fibromyalgia S or CFS patients.
Other common symptoms – Painful menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea), chest pain, morning stiffness, cognitive or memory impairment, numbness and tingling sensations, muscle twitching, irritable bladder, the feeling of swollen extremities, skin sensitivities, dry eyes and mouth, frequent changes in eye prescription, dizziness, and impaired coordination can occur.
Fibromyalgia is characterized by additional pain when firm pressure is applied to specific areas of your body, called tender points. Tender point locations include:
- Back of the head
- Between shoulder blades
- Top of shoulders
- Front sides of neck
- Upper chest
- Outer elbows
- Upper hips
- Sides of hips
- Inner knees